Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Instant Air Fryer Fajitas
Instant Air Fryer Fajitas. Air Fryer Fajitas are so easy to make! We use shrimp or beef with a dry rub, onions and bell peppers. Great in Ninja Foodi or Cosori.
These steak fajitas take no time at all! Just mix everything together and pop them into your air fryer. Enjoy these for dinner or for a party. You can have Instant Air Fryer Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Air Fryer Fajitas
- It’s 1-2 lbs of flank steak, sliced fajita style (unmarinated or premarinated).
- It’s 1-2 lbs of chicken thigh boneless, sliced fajita style (marinated or unmarinated).
- Prepare of Sliced onions.
- It’s of Sliced green bell peppers.
- You need of Sliced red bell peppers.
- Prepare of Sliced yellow bell peppers.
- You need of Adams RED Fajita Seasoning (optional but recommended).
Why Does This Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Fajita Skewers Work? I can't believe we are done with the first quarter of the year already. Pairs well with any rice dish, like my dill rice or my instant pot Haitian rice. The chicken is so tender and astonishingly appetizing.
Instant Air Fryer Fajitas instructions
- Place sliced chicken on one air fryer tray – spread evenly – sprinkle with sliced veggies.
- Place steak on the second air fryer tray – spaced evenly – sprinkle with remaining sliced veggies.
- If using unmarinated meat, douse in Adams Red Fajita Seasoning.
- If using marinated meat, I still like to sprinkle Adams seasoning on top especially for the veggies.
- Set air fryer to “air fry” at 400F for 12-14 min.
- Place chicken on top rack and steak on bottom.
- Switch rack positions for the last 5 minutes.
Instant Air Fryer Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Instant Vortex Plus/Omni Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Broccoli. Instant Pot and Air Fried Cuban Pork Chunks (Masitas de Puerco). The maker of the Instant Pot expands its empire with an air fryer that can do more than just serve up mozzarella sticks. This combination air fryer dreams big and gets a lot of things right, but it's not without its flaws, and my testing experience left me hoping Instant will make improvements and.