How to Make Yummy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Categories : Keto
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- It’s 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- You need 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole instructions
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.