73 / 100
Vegetable Loaded Samboosa.
You can have Vegetable Loaded Samboosa using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Loaded Samboosa
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 bunch of of brocoli.
- It’s 3 of onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown rice.
- Prepare 3 of Red chili peppers.
- It’s 1 of water to cover the vegetables with.
- Prepare 3 dash of of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of of chopped chives seasoning.
- You need 2 of envelopes of chicken noodle soup dry mix (note you can use the instant mix too).
- It’s 350 grams of cheddar cheese (I used kraft cheddar cheese).
- Prepare 2 of heaping tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 large of pack of 100 sambosa pastry leaves.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Vegetable Loaded Samboosa step by step
- Take frozen pastry leaves out of freezer to let thaw while you are cooking.
- Cut up potatoes and put them in a pan.
- Cut up brocoli and add to the pan.
- Add frozen mixed vegetables.
- Chop onions and add to the pan.
- add non cooked rice to the pan.
- Chop chili peppers and put in pan.
- Pour water over the vegetables and rice mixture making sure you cover it all with water and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Then reduce heat to medium and let cook until vegetables and rice are tender.
- After the vegetables and rice are tender add in the chicken noodle soup package.
- Stir and continue to cook on medium heat.
- Added seasoning and stir.
- Add the cheese and stir till melted.
- Add flour and stir until thick ( note the flour helps thicken the mixture).
- Take off stove and pour mixture in a bowl and let cool a little ( the mixture will be thick).
- Take samboosa leaves and fold and put mixture in it and then fold some more till it forms a triangle.
- Then dip your fingers in olive oil and rub all sides of the triangle samboosa with the olive oil..
- Then put them in an air fryer set on 200°F Celsius for only 5 minutes. (Note the air fryer makes it so golden Krispy yummy and it is fast and easy clean up).
- If you do not have an air fryer then you can fry them in oil on top of the stove until golden brown or you can bake them in the oven till golden brown in 200°F Celsius.