Shaved beef stuff pepper with white Queso cheese.
You can cook Shaved beef stuff pepper with white Queso cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shaved beef stuff pepper with white Queso cheese
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Queso blanco dip.
- You need 3 ounces of shaved beef steak.
- It’s 1/2 ounce of diced onion any variety.
- Prepare 2 ounces of riced cauliflower.
- You need of Finely shredded mozzarella cheese for topping.
Shaved beef stuff pepper with white Queso cheese step by step
- In a copper pot brown shaved steak and diced onion.
- Add riced cauliflower this was 1/2 cup (2 ounces).
- When beef is cooked add to a bowl or turn off heat and mix in pan the Queso dip.
- Stuff into pepper and place in air fryer for 12 minutes on high heat.
- Check at about 10 minutes and top with 1/2 serving of mozzarella cheese.
- This was my lunch very filling pepper was still a little crunchy too 👌.
- Here is you calorie and macro information for one whole stuffed pepper.