Recipe: Yummy Simple pork lo mein
Categories : Recipe
67 / 100
Simple pork lo mein.
You can have Simple pork lo mein using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple pork lo mein
- Prepare of Broccoli slaw 2 servings.
- It’s 5 oz of Center cut pork loin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of savory sauce (Wegmans).
- It’s 1 of serving of precooked lo mein rice noodles.
Simple pork lo mein instructions
- Sautéed broccoli slaw. I am using a ceramic nonstick skillet no sticking no need to add extra fat.
- Next add in ready to use rice noodles. This package has 2 servings.
- Add 2 tbsp of savory sauce or as I like to call it vegetable magic sauce.
- Sautéed together till noodles have warmed up and sauce is evenly distributed.
- While I was cooking my vegetables I had a pork chop in the air fryer. Done in 10 minutes and perfect..
- My fitness pal information. This bowl of pasta veggies and protein was under 500 calories and provided 36g of protein.