Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Quinoa Huancaina Dip
Categories : Recipe
Quinoa Huancaina Dip.
You can have Quinoa Huancaina Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Huancaina Dip
- It’s 200 grams of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 3 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk(or almond milk).
- It’s 200 grams of peruvian yellow chili.
- You need 6 of units soda crackers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Quinoa Huancaina Dip step by step
- Cook the quinoa for 25 minutes (1/2 cup).
- Wait until is cold,about 15 minutes..
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until is creamy..
- You can use like a deep with fried zucchini, potatoes,chips etc..
- I use my air fryer to make the zucchini fries, thinking to eat more healthy..