Recipe: Tasty Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast
Categories : Recipe
Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast.
You can cook Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Marinate:-.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally into pieces. Pound with a meat pounder or rolling pin and make it thinner. This helps the chicken become tender..
- Marinate chicken pieces in a bowl with the marinate ingredients. Leave in fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat up air fryer at 180C for 4mins..
- Just before cooking, mix in beaten egg and mayonnaise into marinated chicken..
- Arrange chicken pieces on heated grilling pan (I sprayed some oil on the grilling pan for easier cleaning later). Air-fry 8 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces and air-fry for another 6mins..
- Viola! Kitchen smells good and chicken is done! Time to watch Korean dramas!.