How to Prepare Perfect Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough
Categories : Recipe
Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough.
You can cook Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s 250 g of Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 70 g of Onions (finely diced).
- Prepare 2-3 of Small Potatoes (finely diced).
- You need 1 of Small Carrot (finely diced).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika (optional).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 cube of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s of To wrap the puffs:.
- Prepare 1 pack (5 pcs) of store bought frozen.
- You need of Pratha Dough.
Airfried Chicken Curry Puffs using Store-bought Pratha Dough instructions
- De-thaw the frozen dough slightly..
- Then leave it in fridge till ready to use..
- To make the filling – heat 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Cook the Onions, Garlic, Curry Leaves until fragrant. Then add the Curry Powder, as well as Garam Masala and cook them for a minute, mixing well..
- Add the Chicken and mix well. Cook chicken until brown all over. Then add the Potatoes and Carrots, mixing well. Add Water, Stock Cube, Salt (1-2 pinches), Sugar and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook until the Potatoes and Carrots are tender. Stir every 3-4 minute interval..
- FINISH: remove the lid and continue cooking until the liquid has evaporated, or to your desired consistency. Turn off the heat and set aside to cool..
- Take out the dough from fridge (I took out one by one for easy handling). Cut in half. Place 2 heap tablespoon of filling on upper half leaving 1cm edge..
- Fold over and seal edges by using a fork..
- Heat Air Fryer 180c for 4 minutes.
- Brush edges of puffs with egg white and Place on grilling pan and air fry 8 minutes on each side. (If using baking paper on bottom of pan, make sure it is weighed down by puffs and won't fly up to the roof of Air Fryer as they will get burnt)..