How to Make Perfect Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties. These Garden Onion Burgers are no ordinary plain patties- they have the flavor of onion dip and the juiciness of a good burger. #burgers #onions This Caramelized Onion Burger with Balsamic Mayo drips with flavor! A flavorful bun is loaded with a juicy patty, melted cheese, sticky caramelized. Stir flour and water into onion gravy.
I served them with swiss cheese grilled onions and mushrooms on top. The BEST Airfryer Burgers You'll Ever have! Made a Dijon slaw with pickle, red apple, yellow onion and maple syrup for balance. You can have Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
- You need of [Main Ingredients].
- You need of minced pork.
- You need 2 of small green apples, cored and grated.
- It’s 3 pcs of bread, crumbs, torn into pieces.
- You need 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried thyme (or mixed herbs if that's what you have).
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional – for that additional kick).
- Prepare 2 tsp of steak powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch, wheat or potato flour.
- You need of [To Serve].
- Prepare slices of cucumber, tomatoes, fresh onions.
- It’s 2 of eggs, sunny side ups, each person.
- Prepare slices of cheese.
- It’s of your favorite burger sauces.
- It’s of buttered toasts or burger buns.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Air fried shoestring fries tossed in garlic and paprika. (i.redd.it). This burger patty uses flavors of French onion soup to create a truly delicious hamburger. Top it with a great soft cheese. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This burger patty recipe borrows from the flavors of French onion soup to. This keeps the burgers tender and moist.
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties step by step
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork, spring onions, garlic, ginger, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, chili sauce, sriracha sauce, steak powder, soy sauce, corn starch (or wheat/potato flour) well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan and fry the shaped patties on both sides until browned (till it holds its shape).
- Option 1 OVEN : Line up heat proof pan with foil and bake at up to 140 – 160 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (depends on oven). Turn patties over once or twice throughout.
- Option 2: AIR FRYER : Line up patties nicely (using accessories if you have it, it's OK if you don't, just turn it twice throughout), heat air fryer to 150 degrees and air fry for approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, sauces and buttered bread/toast/bun.
Spring-loaded pusher for easy patty removal. Non-stick coating for quick, complete patty release. Bellemain's premium burger press is made for professional kitchens, and helps you get the most out of your patties. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. An Oklahoma classic, it's a slider in style, but with way more onions, which help the thin patties of beef cook up extra juicy and flavorful.