How to Cook Yummy Keto Friendly Chicken Divan
Categories : Keto
Keto Friendly Chicken Divan.
You can have Keto Friendly Chicken Divan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Chicken Divan
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of flour (I use gluten free, but any will do).
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 Cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided in half.
- It’s 4 Cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 3 Cups of diced chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of Cooking spray (to grease 13 x 9" pan).
Keto Friendly Chicken Divan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350⁰-375⁰F.
- Melt butter in medium-high skillet, add onion, saute 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes, add flour stirring for 2 minutes..
- Into skillet add: chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand 4 minutes..
- Stir in half the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, broccoli, and chicken. Mix well then transfer into 13×9 greased baking pan. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and parmesan..
- Bake in 375⁰ F oven 30 minutes, or until browned..