Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake.
You can have Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- Prepare 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- You need 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake instructions
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..