Recipe: Delicious KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. Thumbs up for more videos like this! Will be posting a keto video every Monday so let me know if you like the taste tests! xo Meg Follow my instagram! https. Making your own homemade pizza crust and tomato sauce is easier than you might think–and this recipe for pepperoni pizza produces a delicious classic.
We pick our vegetables and meat daily to bring the freshest of them all right to your plate. We also make our pizza dough ourselves, with the same trusted recipe you have loved for years. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. You can have KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- You need 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- You need 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- You need of Red pepper flakes optional.
- You need of Dried parsley flakes optional.
Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy slices of pepperoni. We made pizza history when we put this one on the menu! Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally!
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA instructions
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade. Think of them like a calzone, but with a Pie crust can be used for savory fillings like these Pepperoni Pizza Pockets! The crispy, browned crust paired with creamy mozzarella and tangy. No Crust Pepperoni Pizza Recipe : The ultimate low-carb pizza, the no crust pizza! The cheese itself is the crust and it's topped with pepperoni and dipped in the pizza sauce!