Recipe: Appetizing Keto fried Chicken tenders
Categories : Keto
Keto fried Chicken tenders.
You can cook Keto fried Chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto fried Chicken tenders
- It’s of Boneless skinless tenders or breast cutlets.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cups of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s of Cooking oil for frying.
Keto fried Chicken tenders step by step
- In large bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, paprika, and salt.
- Add and toss chicken in mixture.
- Coat chicken in separate bowl where you have combined coconut and almond flours well.
- Add chicken to HOT oil in Instant pot set to saute and turn after 3-4 minutes until both sides are done.
- Remove from oil and serve with gravy or dipping sauce 😋.