Recipe: Tasty Parmesan Crisps
Categories : Recipe
You can cook Parmesan Crisps using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crisps
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Furikake or dried basil (optional).
Parmesan Crisps step by step
- Preheat air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of Parmesan cheese into muffin tins. Then, Sprinkle some furikake or dried basil over the cheese (optional)..
- Put muffin tins inside the preheated fryer basket and let cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Place a steamer rack over the muffin tins. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 1-2 minutes until crisp and slightly golden brown..