Keto ground beef enchiladas.
You can have Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cream cheese divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hatch green chiles chopped.
- Prepare 8 of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- Prepare 1 of small can red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/2 of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
Keto ground beef enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9×13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..