Keto corned beef pizza.
You can cook Keto corned beef pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto corned beef pizza
- It’s of Pizza base.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond meal.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thickened cream.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced spring onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of corned beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
Keto corned beef pizza step by step
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Saute the corned beef. Add the chilli paste and the garlic paste and saute for 5 mins. Put aside..
- In a bowl whisk the ingredients for the pizza base together. Pour into the pan. Cover and cook on low flame till the eggs look firm..
- Top with pizza sauce first. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and cook till cheese melts..
- Sprinkle spring onion, celery and the beef mix. Cover and cook for 1 min. Serve hot..