Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado
Categories : Recipe
Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado.
You can have Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado
- Prepare 2 of avocados pitted.
- Prepare 2 cups of roast chicken shredded.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheese Mexican blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro stems chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sriracha optional.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese to top.
Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado instructions
- Preheat air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients, except Mozzarella cheese, and them on top of avocados. Place them inside the fryer basket..
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the chicken mixture and let the cheese melt for 1 minute in the preheated air fryer..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown..