Recipe: Perfect Spicy keto grilled chicken
Categories : Keto
Spicy keto grilled chicken.
You can have Spicy keto grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy keto grilled chicken
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken casserole pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of breaded pork rinds.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Spicy keto grilled chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken with all the spice powders and water. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°, fan forced mode..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, almond meal and breaded pork rinds..
- Beat the egg. Dip the marinated chicken pieces with the egg wash..
- Coat the chicken pieces with the breading mixture..
- Grill the chicken pieces for 25 mins turning once midway through. Enjoy!.