Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto).
You can cook Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto)
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 can of Progresso 3 cheese starter.
- You need 5 slice of uncooked bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey ham.
- You need 4 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) step by step
- Put whole can of Progresso cheese starter into pot with water and milk. put on stove on low heat.
- cut bacon up to 4 times so that all pieces are between .5 to 1.5 inches. put in a frying pan on low and mix as needed.
- once bacon is 3/4 cooked, chop onion and add to bacon. add to pot of liquid ingredients and stir, stay on low. turn off heat to frying pan where bacon was cookinh.!.
- cut up honey ham into quarter inch pieces and throw into pot with other ingredients.
- cook broccoli in microwave or boil. you can either chop or completely blend the broccoli, it's really a matter of resource and preference. now add the broccoli plus the shredded cheese to the pot and simmer 5 minutes..
- turn off your stove and let the soup sit for an additional 10 minutes..