Recipe: Delicious Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream
Categories : Keto
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream.
You can have Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of psyllium husk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- It’s of Salt/pepper/spices of choice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 4 T of heavy cream divided in half.
- Prepare 2-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Pork product of choice (ham, bacon, etc).
- You need 2 T of coarse Dijon mustard.
- You need of Olive oil.
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream instructions
- Combine first four ingredients in a shallow dish. Beat egg with 2 T of heavy cream in another shallow dish..
- Pretty heat oven to 400.
- Lay butterflied chicken out horizontally, and sprinkle some cheese and pork down the entire center forming a thin layer over most of the chicken, leaving the edges clear.
- Roll the chicken down from top to bottom forming a long tube, use toothpicks to secure the ends closed, the tuck the two open ends closed and do the same. at this point it will look like a flesh burrito.
- Dredge your chicken burrito in egg mix and roll in breading.
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan on medium/medium high heat, and brown all sides. when done, transfer to an aluminum foil lined baking pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Wisk Dijon and remaining heavy cream together while waiting.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest five minutes, remove toothpicks, slice, and dress with Dijon cream.