Recipe: Tasty Homemade Calzones
Categories : Recipe
You can have Homemade Calzones using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Calzones
- Prepare 2 packages of pizza dough.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1 of egg.
Homemade Calzones step by step
- First roll out your pizza dough until it is thin enough to fit the fillings but not break.
- Cut the dough into 2×2 squares.
- Put a dollop of ricotta in the middle of each square and top with a pinch of mozzarella.
- Fold the dough in half to create a pocket for the stuffing and crease the edges so that the stuffing can’t leak out.
- Brush the tops of each calzone with some egg wash.
- Put in your air fryer at 380 for 8 minutes or in the oven at 350 until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with marinara sauce.