Air Fryer Banana Bread.
You can have Air Fryer Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Banana Bread
- It’s 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of milk or 1/8 whipping cream + 1/8 water.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
Air Fryer Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat airy fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tin with baking paper, add a little oil of needed.
- Mash banana and mix with egg, it doesn't have to be fully mashed, keep some lumps of banana for added texture.
- Add and mix in sugar, oil and milk/cream + water.
- Add and mix flour and baking soda until just combined, don't over mix..
- Pour mixture in baking tin and put into air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 25-35 minutes. Check around 25 minutes to see if cooked, use a something to poke through to see if mixture is still sticky, if so keep cooking untill nothing sticks.