How to Prepare Perfect Keto Chicken Alfredo
Categories : Keto
Keto Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Keto Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 3.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed).
- It’s 5 bags of Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 8 oz of stick Unsalted Butter.
- You need 8 oz of block Cream Cheese.
- You need 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 7 slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Optional:.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Keto Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients..
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture..
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool..
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles).
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool.
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat.
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly.
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly..
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir..
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste).
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish.
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta..