How to Cook Yummy Bacon Mac and Cheese
Categories : Recipe
Bacon Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Bacon Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Mac and Cheese
- It’s 4 strips of bacon.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked macaroni.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Bacon Mac and Cheese instructions
- Cook bacon in air fryer 400F (200C) for about 8 minutes. Let cool on a paper towel to soak up excess fat. Then, roughly chop the bacon..
- In the meantime, in a small pot, melt the butter on the stove-top. Add flour into the pot and stir until the color turned slightly tan. Pour in the milk and bring it to boil then turn the stove off. Add in the salt, onion powder, and cheese. Keep stirring until the cheese melts..
- Lightly grease a cake barrel and set aside..
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped bacon to the pot and mix. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake barrel. Air fry the macaroni and cheese at 400F (200C) for 6-7 minutes until cheese is melted and the surface looks golden brown..