Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly).
You can have Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly)
- It’s 12 oz of cooked chicken – shredded and chopped.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- You need 1 of avocado – peeled, pitted, diced.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of small squirt sriracha (optional).
Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) instructions
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half across the middle, then cut in half lengthwise to make quarters. Scoop seeds out of each quarter. Blot interior with paper towels to absorb any excess juices. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl mix together chicken and cream cheese until well blended (add sriracha here if desired). Gently fold in avocado. Some pieces will break up and blend into cream cheese. This is okay, I just try to leave some pieces in bigger chunks. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Blot insides of cucumber once more if necessary. Spoon desired amount of filling equally into each portion. You could end up with some leftover filling and this is okay, just fill another cuke! Serve with any sides you desire. Enjoy!.
- Alternate serving suggestion: Instead of making "torpedos" cut your cucumber into slices. Lay out on paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Top slices with chicken mixture and serve as a snack/appetizer!.