Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY).
You can have Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY) using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 handful of onion.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 2 slices of cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY) instructions
- Cut the peeled / unpeeled potato into thin slices..
- Arrange the potato slices into the air fryer on top of a layer of aluminium foil..
- Form a layer of potato slices. If extra potato is left, you can dice the extra part of unused potato for the next step..
- Air fry the potato slices for 9 minutes with the temperature of 200 celcius..
- Cut two handful of onion. Sautee the onion and potato dices (if available) until the onion is slight brown..
- Prepare a bowl of two eggs and pour in the mixed ingredients from last step. Stir the mixture until even..
- Lay out two slices of cheese on top of the half-cooked potato slices..
- Pour in the mixture and start the air fryer with a timer of 6 minutes (170 celcius)..
- Enjoy the meal when done..