Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken.
You can have Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken
- Prepare of Whole Chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter (sliced into pats).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter Flavored Crisco (melted).
Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken instructions
- Add water, butter slices, onion slices, and 2 tsp each of thyme and rosemary to the nanoceramic liner of the Foodi..
- Generously grease basket and insert into nanoceramic liner over top former ingredients. Add the whole chicken to the basket (ensuring any giblets are removed and cavity is empty)..
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining dried spices, salt, and cracked pepper..
- Attach the pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker for hi 20 minutes..
- Quick release when done. Remove pressure cooker lid. Pour Crisco over chicken, covering the skin well..
- Shut air fryer lid. Set to air fryer, 400°, 15 minutes..
- Remove from basket and let rest on plate 5 minutes before cutting. Discard remaining juices and ingredients inside nanoceramic liner or use to make gravy..