Easy and healthy tuna croquetas. Are Tuna Fish Croquettes a thing where you live? They are very popular in my part of the world; they're like the most delicious way to use leftover They are so crazy easy to whip up too. All you do basically is mix your tuna in with your mashed potatoes, add a little bit.
These tuna croquettes can be mixed up ahead of time since they need to sit in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before frying. These canned tuna recipes make good use of the staple in innovative and delicious ways. Whether you're searching for a quick, easy dinner recipes, sandwiches, salads, and other easy lunches, or even easy holiday appetizers, this list of healthy. You can cook Easy and healthy tuna croquetas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and healthy tuna croquetas
- You need 1 of médium tuna can or 2 pouches.
- It’s 1 of chopped scallion stick.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove smashed.
- It’s 1 spoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oatmeal flour(can use bread panko).
- You need of Salt/pepper or any seasoning you like.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Bread crumbs or panko or oatmeal to bread them.
The secret to their soft and creamy texture? Then pass it thru the scrambled egg then the bread crumbs. Usually these "Croquetas de Atun" are fried in oil to make them crispy but you can also bake them if you want to. Serve Tuna Croquettes with lettuce or on soft hamburger buns.
Easy and healthy tuna croquetas step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except de bread crumbs you leave apart at the end.
- Make little sticks form with your hands and toss them in a plate with the bread crumbs or panko whatever you choose!.
- Put them in the air fryer at 400f for 15 minutes! Put some oil in spray and in the half time turn the sticks around!!.
Hailing from France, croquettes may sound fancy, but our Tuna Croquettes come together Full of healthy tuna and loaded with flavor, these patties are great for a snack, light From delicious recipes and easy meal planning tips to nutritional information and. Tuna and cheese really complement each other while maintaining their own flavors. These tuna croquettes with cheese will delight your taste buds! Nobody can say no to tuna croquettes, the most delicious appetizer out there, with its crunchy outside and soft inside. These are low in calories and These Healthy Tuna Patties are definitely one of the recipes I turn to when I'm trying to eat They are also quick and easy, another important thing to consider in life today.