How to Make Appetizing Crispy Tofu and Pork
Categories : Recipe
Crispy Tofu and Pork.
You can have Crispy Tofu and Pork using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Tofu and Pork
- You need 1 of firm tofu cut into strips.
- Prepare 250 of g-500g pork belly cut into strips.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Soy sauce approx.
- Prepare of Spring onions approx 1 teaspoon or depends on your liking.
- It’s 1 pc of bird’s eye chili cut in small pieces.
- You need 1 dash of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of approx white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of bit of oil.
Crispy Tofu and Pork instructions
- Slice the tofu into strips, spray oil in air fryer first to prevent sticking and put the tofu in airfryer at 200deg celcius temperature in 20mins. Spray also some oil on top of the tofu. You can make it longer if you want it to be crispier..
- Then after tofu is cooked. Put the pork strips in air fryer at same temperature for 15mins. No need to add as it will render its own oil in the fryer..
- After both are done set aside and make the sauce separately mixing the soy sauce, vinegar, spring onions, sugar and a bit of birds eye chili. Save some spring onions and birds eye chili for topping..
- Then pour over the sauce on the tofu and pork and garnish with the spring onions and birds eye chili then serve.