Easiest Way to Make Delicious Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
Categories : Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two.
You can cook Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- You need 11/2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- It’s of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two instructions
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..