You can have Eggy Bakey using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggy Bakey
- It’s 1 each of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- It’s 1 each of Apple.
- Prepare 1 each of Tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of Low fat cheese.
- You need 1 slice of Milk bread.
- It’s 1/4 of Grounded black peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
Eggy Bakey step by step
- Set base of log/pie mould with bread.
- Slice tomato into coins shape and place one layer of tomato on top of bread.
- Lace bacon around side of log/pie mould.
- Slice apple into fairly thin but not too thin slice, deseed. Heat up butter and melt sugar over low fire. When melted, tossed appless into mixture until slightly browned. Remove and place two-three layers of apple slices above tomato. Repeat if needed more apples.
- Crack an egg above apple layers.
- Heat up air fryer to 200 for 3 mins. And place log/pie into air fryer at 200 for 5 – 8 mins. When bacon brown.. Remove from air fryer and place cheese on top layers. When cheese melted, sprinkled grounded black pepper..
- Ready to serve.