Maple Syrup flapjack.
You can cook Maple Syrup flapjack using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Syrup flapjack
- It’s 200 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 g of pure maple syrup.
- You need 150 g of demerara sugar.
- You need 300 g of porridge oats.
- It’s 25 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
Maple Syrup flapjack step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a pan on a medium-low heat, add sugar and maple syrup when butter is completely melted and simmer till most of the sugar is dissolved..
- In a separate bowl add all the dry ingredients together and stir together well..
- Pour the butter mixture on to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Pour mixture into the baking tray (you can also sprinkle some extra almond flakes on the top) bake for 25min. Remove for the oven and cut into small pieces and leave to cool..