Lebanese Style Wings.
You can cook Lebanese Style Wings using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Style Wings
- Prepare 12-18 of full wings.
- Prepare of First marinade.
- It’s 2/3 cup of vinegar (red wine, rice, apple cider).
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of Second marinade.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil (see story).
- You need 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
Lebanese Style Wings step by step
- Place your wings in a bowl, after doing any prep required (clean, pat dry, etc.).
- Mix first marinade. Use a blender, trust me, you have to use the blender for the second one anyway..
- Mix chicken with marinade. Mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes before the next step..
- Put the second marinade ingredients in your blender.
- Blend it up, should look like milk and thicken somewhat.
- Mix this into your chicken.
- Mix well, no, do not empty the first marinade before adding the second..
- Allow to sit a minimum of 4 hours. I actually did this the night before, let it sit all day..
- I cooked mine in my air fryer, 2 batches. Brush more marinade on at the half way point..
- CAUTION, the marinade must cook fully, since it was in contact with raw chicken. I don't know if this adds that much to the end result, skip it if you prefer. It most likely plays a more important part if actually grilling..
- I cooked each batch about 25 minutes at 400 F (highest setting on my air fryer).