Pancakes with blueberry compote.
You can have Pancakes with blueberry compote using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancakes with blueberry compote
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped almonds and walnuts.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of washed blueberries.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
Pancakes with blueberry compote instructions
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients. Mix well. Add milk in steps for desired thick flowing consistency..
- Add sugar as desired, essence of your choice(i used pineapple),melted butt erand Dryfruits. Mix well..
- On a non stick tawa ladle out a portion of batter, once you see bubble flip it and let it cook on both sides properly.Similarly make the rest of pancakes..
- In a saucepan,combine blueberries,water,sugar and lime juice. Let it cook on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes. Stir continuously..
- Serve it on hot tiered buttered pancakes and don't forget coffee!!!.