Easy Wings with Fish Sauce.
You can have Easy Wings with Fish Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Wings with Fish Sauce
- It’s 3-4 pounds of wings.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbl of sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbl of water.
- It’s 2 Tbl of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tbl of lime juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce (optional, to taste).
Easy Wings with Fish Sauce instructions
- Pat dry wings, salt and Pepper to taste. Fish sauce has salt so watch the salt levels..
- I cooked mine in the air fryer, three 20 minute sessions shaking after each one, 400 F, until done, or about 50 minutes in a oven, same 400F.
- Smash cloves, add to a bowl large enough to mix wings in.
- Add rest of the sauce ingedients set aside until wings are done.
- When the wings are done, mix with sauce.
- I like to dribble any left over sauce over the wings.