Fluffy blueberry pancakes.
You can cook Fluffy blueberry pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy blueberry pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of almond or full cream milk.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen blueberries plus extra to serve.
- It’s of Coconut flakes.
- You need of Maple syrup.
Fluffy blueberry pancakes step by step
- Add the flour, egg, blueberries and milk to a large mixing bowl.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat and add butter.
- Once the pan is hot, add one ladle of mixture and cook on one side until golden brown and bubbles form, repeat on other side. Once ready set aside and continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Top with coconut flakes, maple syrup and blueberries.