Recipe: Appetizing Korean Chicken Rice Salad/Bowl
Categories : Recipe
69 / 100
Korean Chicken Rice Salad/Bowl.
You can have Korean Chicken Rice Salad/Bowl using 23 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Chicken Rice Salad/Bowl
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 Tbl of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil (or any oil).
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green onion stalk.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 6 Tbl of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbl of chicken broth OR water.
- You need 1 Tbl of vinegar (rice if you have it).
- You need 1 Tbl of oil (sesame if you have it).
- Prepare 1 Tbl of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove smashed.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 stalk of green onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce to taste (optional).
- It’s of Main.
- It’s 1 cup of rice per serving.
- You need 3 of green/red leaf lettuce leaves per serving.
- It’s 1-2 of spring rolls per serving.
- Prepare 3-5 of veggies.
Korean Chicken Rice Salad/Bowl step by step
- Start your rice if you need to cook it.
- Marinate Meat.
- Slice chicken into bite size pieces.
- Put ingredients for Meat in.
- Mix well, i use my hands, set aside.
- Make Sauce.
- Mix all sauce ingredients except green onion. Mix well..
- Add green onion, mix well, set aside..
- Cooking ingredients.
- Prep veggies that you want to blanch.
- Start chicken, just skillet cook it in a little oil..
- Start blanching water.
- Cook spring rolls (I’m using my air fryer, 7 minutes).
- Allow chicken and spring rolls to cool, set aside.
- Blanch any veggies that need it.
- Clean lettuce, shred into bowls.
- Place rice on top of lettuce in the center. The rice I made had some mushrooms and lentils in it, so it is a darker color..
- Arrange meat, spring rolls around, and the veggies..
- For me, I add some sauce, and hot sauce, and stir it up well, taste, add more sauce if required..