Easiest Way to Make Delicious Basil, Garlic, Butter Wings
Categories : Recipe
Basil, Garlic, Butter Wings.
You can cook Basil, Garlic, Butter Wings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil, Garlic, Butter Wings
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 of Tbl. Butter.
- You need 2 of Tbl. Hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Salty liquid (fish, soy or Worcestershire).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of Tbl. Acid (I used lime juice).
Basil, Garlic, Butter Wings step by step
- Cook your wings. I used my air fryer, but deep frying, grilling, baking all valid options..
- With the weather turning cold, basil plants won't last long, so I got about a handful of medium to small leaves.
- About 15 minutes before the wings are done, start the sauce. Put the butter in a small pan on medium low heat.
- When butter is mostly melted, are garlic pepper, chopped up basil, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the sauce ingredients, simmer until wings are done, change heat to low if it bubbles too much.
- Put wings in a bowl.
- Pour sauce over wings.
- Mix really well..