Dry Curry Wings.
You can have Dry Curry Wings using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry Curry Wings
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 of Tbl. English Curry powder (the yellow one).
- It’s 1 of Tbl. Onion powder.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Salt.
Dry Curry Wings instructions
- Cook your wings, I did mine in the air fryer.
- I used an old Shaker bottle to mix and use the dry seasoning..
- Put curry powder in.
- Put onion powder in.
- Add garlic powder.
- Add Cayenne powder.
- Add salt.
- Shake it up to mix it.
- Shake it on the wings.
- With the wings out of the air fryer, with not much fat, the coating is light.