You can cook Low-carb Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Pancakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Low-carb Pancakes instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, finishing by the milk.
- On a medium hot pan, make your pancakes relatively small, this will make it easier to turn them over.