Recipe: Yummy Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake
Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake. Chicken and penne pasta simmer together in a garlicky, creamy broth, and are quickly baked between cheesy layers of Parmesan and mozzarella. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves!
Creamy, cheesy packed chicken Alfredo pasta bake with three kinds of cheese and plenty to go around. Lots of gooey, stringy cheese in this fall So today we're taking good old Alfredo sauce and making a chicken pasta bake. And we'll add more cheese plus other stuff to make a great fall. You can cook Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake
- It’s 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 Stick of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 oz of cream cheese (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese (cut into cubes).
- You need 6-10 slices of Muenster cheese.
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. Creamy, cozy, cheesy, carb-y comfort food alert. ♡. This easy, cheesy pasta casserole is packed with palate-pleasers like creamy Alfredo sauce and shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love, plus white-meat chicken and chopped broccoli for a hearty dose of. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake instructions
- Mix together marjoram, oregano, basil, parmesan (1/8 cup), garlic powder and panko..
- In a separate dish mix egg and milk together for an egg wash..
- Dredge chicken through egg wash then roll in breading until chicken is covered..
- Cook chicken in air fryer, 360° for 18 minutes. Or lightly pan fry in olive oil until crisp..
- Cook fettuccine until al dente..
- In a separate pan, melt butter with crushed garlic cloves. Once melted add whipping cream..
- When Alfredo boils add cubed cream cheese, stir until melted..
- Once cream cheese is dissolved, add parmesan cheese (1 cup), stir until dissolved and sauce thickens..
- Mix fettuccine and Alfredo sauce together in a baking dish, mix in cubed mozzarella cheese..
- Layer with slices of Muenster. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes..
Cheesy, creamy Chicken Alfredo Bake is a family favorite dish that's irresistible! When you're craving comfort food, look no further than this recipe. Chicken Alfredo Bake now joins Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti, Pizza Pasta Bake and Taco Spaghetti Bake in the best of the best pasta club. Add more alfredo coating the chicken. Add the partially cooked noodles and broccoli.