Recipe: Tasty Healthy Pancakes with steamed broccoli
Healthy Pancakes with steamed broccoli. Put the steamed broccoli, onions, chili and garlic in a food processor and pulse on and off to chop (do not puree the vegetables), or chop by hand. Transfer them to a hot platter to keep warm while you continue making the rest until all the batter is. These Broccoli Pancakes are a healthy and delicious alternative to their potato cousins.
Pancake recipes you'll want to eat for every healthy Using peanut butter in your pancakes ups your intake of protein and heart-healthy fats. Plus, the savory taste, combined with strawberry syrup. You can prepare several healthy broccoli preparations for children. You can cook Healthy Pancakes with steamed broccoli using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pancakes with steamed broccoli
- It’s 2 of cksp almond flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare of steamed broccoli.
- Prepare of peanut butter spread.
Fresh or frozen broccoli can be baked Ensure both sides look golden brown. Transfer the pancakes onto a plate and serve with a dip of your child/teen's choice. Add steamed broccoli and cheese and again mix everything thoroughly. We made these healthy skinny broccoli tater tots yesterday and the entire.
Healthy Pancakes with steamed broccoli instructions
- Mix almond flour and eggs together in a bowl and mix properly or you can blend the mixture together.
- Heat up frying pan and spray olive oil cooking spray in the pan and pour a spoon of batter, flip over once the other side is cooked through and remove from pan; do same till you finish the batter.
- Serve with peanut butter spread and steamed broccoli.
If you're a lover of broccoli then these are for you! if you're not, well you still might like them because the flavor of the broccoli is not over-powering, nor is it lost. Steamed broccoli is an easy, healthy side dish that turns out bright green and crisp tender every time. Here's how to cook broccoli.the best way! Once boiling, add the broccoli (in the steamer basket, if it has a handle), and cover the pot with a lid. Steamed broccoli is an easy and healthy side dish that's packed with nutrients.