How to Make Delicious Almond Pancakes
Categories : Keto
67 / 100
You can cook Almond Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Pancakes
- You need 30 g of ground almonds.
- It’s 20 g of oats.
- It’s 50 ml of milk (I used almond milk).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tsp of honey.
- Prepare of Dollop greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
Almond Pancakes instructions
- Use a blender/smoothie maker to blend up the ground almonds, oats, baking powder, milk, egg and 1tsp honey.
- Melt coconut oil in large frying pan. Slowly poor approx 1tbsp of the batter into frying pan and fry for a few mins on each side until golden..
- Repeat and stack as you go. Dollop the yoghurt on top of the stack, add blueberries and drizzle the rest of the honey, yum!.