Air fried Turkey burgers. These Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are juicy, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. I use my healthy secret ingredient to keep these turkey burgers nice and juicy This step will help your patties stay together when your air frying. With Air Fried Turkey Burgers, not only can you satisfy your craving, but also you can eat a healthier meal.
Sharp raw garlic, fresh herbs and tangy feta cheese superbly flavor these turkey burgers. Since the patties are air-fried with very little oil, there's room to add a bit of olive oil to the meat to keep the patties from drying out. Air-frying is great because it doesn't heat up your kitchen and you can make smaller batches of food without worrying about having to heat up your big These air-fryer turkey burgers are grain-free, gluten-free, and so easy to throw together in a short amount of time. You can have Air fried Turkey burgers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fried Turkey burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 handful of chopped fresh spinach.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped red or orange bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of teriyaki marinade.
- You need 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s as needed of Monterey Jack or cheese of your choice,.
While the burgers do list oven baking cooking instructions (which normally translates to air frying options) on the packaging, I Diestel Turkey Burgers packaging front. We recommend investing in a kitchen thermometer like the Habor Meat Thermometer to ensure your food is thoroughly cooked. Your air fried turkey burgers are made when you mixed your leftover turkey meat with whatever you have leftover in a bowl while your meat is whizzed. These healthy southwest turkey burgers are made from pantry staples.
Air fried Turkey burgers instructions
- Combine all ingredients except cheese into ground turkey. Add more breadcrumbs as needed until you can form the meat..
- Form meat into patties..
- Spray each side of patty with cooking spray..
- Place into air fryer. Do not stack. It’s okay if the sides touch..
- Cook on 340 F for 12 minutes. Flip burgers and cook another 10-12 minutes..
- Top with cheese and let sit in hot fryer for a couple minutes..
- Serve them on a bun or not. Whatever toppings you like and Enjoy!.
- If using oven instead of air fryer, cook on 375 for approximately 15 min each side..
Making these air fried turkey burgers gluten-free is easy to do with a few swaps. Leave out the breadcrumbs and use almond flour instead. Juicy Air Fryer hamburgers, you can make them from scratch or frozen, Turkey or with beef, it's up to you! My Air Fryer burger recipe makes the juiciest hamburgers ever and they cook quickly and evenly! I'll show you how to cook Cheeseburgers in your air fryer with my.