Recipe: Perfect Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges
Categories : Recipe
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges.
You can cook Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges
- Prepare 3-4 of large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside..
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat..
- In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning..
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture..
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.(I used my air fryer and moved them around though out the cooking times).
- Notes- this was so easy. I washed the potatoes, cut them, put them in a bowl, and drizzled with Olive oil, and tossed in my seasoning I didn’t have fresh Parmesan cheese I had some Parmesan in a container that I use for spaghetti,I just used that, and mixed with my hands. I used my air fryer, turned out awesome, I would of went more dark and crispy, but I didn’t want it to look Burnt in my picture..