Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes.
You can have Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes
- It’s 100 gms of rolled oats.
- Prepare 50 gms of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of Honey as per taste.
- It’s as needed of Chopped nuts (almonds cashews pistachios).
- Prepare as required of Clarified butter for greasing.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated fresh coconut.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes instructions
- In a bowl take 100 gms of rolled oats. Add 50 gms of wheat flour. 2 tbsp of grated fresh coconut. A pinch of cinnamon powder. Make thick batter using coconut milk. Now grease a skillet with clarified butter and pour a laddle full of batter in circular motion to form a pancake. Cover with lid for a minute and flip again till crisp and golden brown. Place hot pancake on your plate layered with honey and chopped nuts. Serve hot with chilled milkshake or your favourite fruits..