Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Fluffy Bananas Pancakes Energy Balls Apple blended Porridge
Categories : Keto
Fluffy Bananas Pancakes Energy Balls Apple blended Porridge.
You can have Fluffy Bananas Pancakes Energy Balls Apple blended Porridge using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Bananas Pancakes Energy Balls Apple blended Porridge
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s of For Energy balls.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of grated fresh Paneer.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of almonds powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- It’s as needed of Desi ghee for deep frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Porridge.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Broken wheat.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of Milk, (more if required).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apples, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Honey, or brown sugar.
Fluffy Bananas Pancakes Energy Balls Apple blended Porridge step by step
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt..
- Chop bananas in round slices..
- In separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas..
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be a little lumpy..
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat..
- Pour or scoop batter onto pan, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake..
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides..
- Place bananas slices over the Pancakes and serve by garnishing to fascinate toddlers..
- Grate the Paneer.Boil and mashed potatoes,add salt..
- Add almonds powder and mix well..
- Prepare small balls from the mixture and deep fry them.Very tasty and healthy..
- Apple 🍎 Blended Porridge…Heat a pan,add butter,roast broken wheat..
- Add milk and cook until it gets soft.Add honey or brown sugar..
- Allow it to get cold add diced apple.Blend the mixture..
- Serve immediately.Toddlers enjoy eating healthy Porridge..