How to Make Perfect Quinoa veggie bowl
Categories : Recipe
Quinoa veggie bowl.
You can have Quinoa veggie bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa veggie bowl
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Precooked quinoa.
- You need 1 of celery root (shredded).
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 of green bananas.
- Prepare 5 of small zucchinis.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of carrots (shredded).
- You need of Dried Kombu.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of anchovies sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of molasses.
Quinoa veggie bowl instructions
- Cut sweet potato, green bananas, and zucchinis into bite size pieces, and cook them in an air-fryer until they turn slightly brown. (alternatively bake them in the oven).
- Soak dried kombu for 10 minutes, squeeze out the liquid & place it into the mixing bowl..
- In a pan sauté quinoa and celery root for 10 minutes, add anchovies sauce, and molasses..
- Once the vegetables are done cooking, place them in a bowl, with quinoa, kombu, and shredded carrots..