skye's whole wheat banana pancakes.
You can have skye's whole wheat banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skye's whole wheat banana pancakes
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of almond milk (or rice milk or regular milk. .. doesn't matter).
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat flour (or regular flour).
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of bananas, mashed (about 3 medium).
skye's whole wheat banana pancakes instructions
- in medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- in separate bowl, blend milk and eggs together. then add melted butter.
- make a well in center of flour mixture and pour wet ingredients in slowly, stirring gently.
- fold in bananas just before frying.
- to make: preheat griddle.
- fry pancakes on a hot griddle until golden brown. .. ONLY TURNING ONCE when small bubbles appear in batter and around the edge looks dry.