Greek yogurt Pancakes. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. These Greek yogurt pancakes are thick, delicious, and have only four (!!) ingredients.
These Greek yogurt pancakes aren't your standard pancakes. They are delicate and go down easy (you'll have to try them to know what I mean). Keto Greek yogurt pancakes are made with coconut flour. You can cook Greek yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek yogurt Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 7 tbsp of almond flour.
They are easy to make, fluffy, and so My entire family loves these keto Greek yogurt pancakes. I make them often for our weekend brunch. These Greek yogurt pancakes make a perfect light and healthy breakfast! They're studded with chocolate chips and are made healthier with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, and honey!
Greek yogurt Pancakes instructions
- heat skillet or griddle to med to high heat.
- mix almond flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and the greek yogurt in a bowl.
- in separate bowl wisk eggs and vanilla.
- mix the eggs mixture in yogurt mixture and mix together.
- make 4" circle and cook on one side till bubbles form.
- flip over and cook about 1 to 1.5 min.
- this should make 12 to 14 pancakes. place what ever toppings you like on top and eat.
This Greek yogurt pancake recipe is the holy grail of all pancake recipes. I've made these Greek yogurt pancakes about a bajillion times and they're virtually foolproof. This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. Greek yogurt adds in a good amount of protein and there is no added fat. Watch the video showing you how to.